My name is Rhonda, and I’m a city girl living in the mid-America woods with a husband and three young children. In addition to being a wife and mom, I am a household executive, domestic chef, educator, and freelance writer.
Just for fun, let’s do bullet points:
- I am a follower and child of Christ – a gift I don’t deserve. It is a gift offered to you. Questions? Please ask me.
- This site’s beginnings started here: Confessions of a Coffeehouse Writer. It was a rant, for sure.
- I have a graduate degree in education, and lots of experience teaching other people’s children. I am working on a PhD in raising my own. I’m in it for the long haul.
- You might see me over at Parenting Squad.com where I am the Managing Editor, a handful of websites, and on the pages of parenting magazines around the country.
- One reason for this blog is to pass along how I roll. Maybe some of it will work for you and yours.
- I’m terrible at: seeing the big picture, housekeeping, and styling my hair. You might see me at other sites looking for help with all of that.
- Connect with me on Twitter
- Hope you visit often (toys and coffee not required).- Rhonda